Thursday, March 26, 2009

My sweet boy















Four years ago you changed our lives forever. You were born on Easter Sunday, March 27, 2005. Mommy and Grandma went to sunrise service at Airlie Garden. We then met Pop Pop and Daddy at Bob Evans for breakfast, followed by buying a pair of sun glasses for you at Walmart. By 10am, I was tired so daddy and I laid down for a little nap. A few minutes passed and my water broke. Your Daddy was so surprised and asked if I had peed on him. Ha! You were a healthy little boy that came three weeks early. Easter Bunny brought you to us... just like your Daddy was brought to MawMaw and PawPaw!

Mommy and Daddy are so proud of the little man you have become. You are smart, full of energy, fun, and super cute. You are also very sensitive to people's feeling. You show your love with lots of hugs, kisses, "I love you's", and your Daddy and I love you to the moon and back.





No comments: