Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cheese

The weekend started off with my parents taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese Friday night and then to their house for a sleepover. Jack is yelling "Chuck E Cheese" in this picture. While the kids were with my parents, Michael and I celebrated Valentine's Day. We went to dinner and a movie. We were able to sleep in since the kids were not home and then went out to breakfast before picking them up. It was wonderful!
Saturday we met up with the Megan, Vinny, and Griffin at the library for music time.

Yesterday, Monday, I had off for President's Day. We went over to a friends house to play. Tanner is Emma's boyfriend!
After playing with friends, we met up with Grandma for lunch and to look around Toyrus. We were looking for birthday gifts. I can't believe Jack is going to be 4 next month.

No comments: