Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy Weekend


It was a busy weekend. Friday night I went out to eat with my friend Ali. It was so wonderful having girls night, since I never do it. We met at the restaurant at 6pm and left at 9:30pm... that's right 3.5 hours. We just talked and talked. As we were leaving the manager told us he was about to put us on payroll. Ha!

Saturday, the whole family went to play at fit4fun. Following that, Em and I went food shopping and Michael took Jack to the YMCA pool. The rest of the afternoon we played with the kids before dropping them off at my parents house for an hour. Michael and I went to dinner at Brixx for the first time. I am so thankfully we have my parents close by so Michael and I can chat and have grown-up time.

Sunday, was our normal Sunday meal with my parents but at my house. Lehigh wrestling was on TV which Michael was so excited about. Don't worry Dr. Jon we recorded it for you! As for the rest of Sunday, we played with the kiddos.



No comments: