Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Uncle Lee


Emma smiling at Uncle Lee over this Christmas Holiday


Jack sitting with Uncle Lee in 2005


My sweet Uncle Lee passed away this morning from a massive heart attack. He was such a big-hearted, loving man who thought the world of his family. He was a well educated man who inspired many of his students. He was the most amazing chef. I will truly miss our 7 Fish meal for Christmas Eve. I hope we can keep the tradition alive and make him proud. Uncle Lee did not have any children of his own, so he treated my children and I like we were his own. He was very much loved and will be missed greatly.

1 comment:

Tay's Mom said...

oh girl. i am so so sorry to hear of your loss. it's so wonderful that you have these pictures to forever share with your little ones. he seems like such a loving man -- i'm sure he'll be watching you all grow from above and will be ready for big hugs when you guys see him again someday ;)