Monday, November 14, 2011

Myrtle Beach- Lehmerstyle

For the 4th year the Lehmer family got together in Myrtle Beach. It was my family, my parents, my brother and his family, my cousin Bobby and his family, and my cousin Jason and his family. 10 adults and 8 kids. I love this vacation so much. Lots of laughs and so much fun at the waterpark.
Say cheese Drew



Watching old family movies






Zack being a ham Emma and Madison eating chips under the kitchen table





Zack, Andy, Jack, and Cody. The boys hung together all weekend. If they were not playing Wii, they were at the waterpark together.





Got to love Andy



Michael and Jason fighting over the ball





Emma jumping in the pool






Jason playing some basketball





Madison and Shannon in the lazy river








Jack, Michael, Andy, Jason, and Cody hanging out in the hot tub





Jason going down a waterslide






Singing the song, Here comes the sun.





Gamma with her babies watching the sunrise

No comments: