Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pinehurst Resort



I had to go on a work trip last week and it ended up being wonderful. TransFirst, who partners up with my bank, reserved a room at the "Carolina" at Pinehurst. The picture above is what the old resort looks like. It has a grand lobby with 4pm tea. My room was gorgeous along with every food I tasted was delicious. Wow.
There was a little downtown area to shop and the spa (sadly I did not have time for the spa). I was spoiled for the night I stayed there. I would love to go back with Michael but I am sure it is WAY too pricey!
***** The pictures above was a village made of all food. Amazing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope I don't surprise you, but we have a Google Alert set up to notify when someone posts about Pinehurst.

Thanks for your nice comments about Pinehurst Resort! Glad you enjoyed it and sorry you missed the Spa. It's amazing.

As for "too expensive" we have a special between now and the end of February. For only $222, you can spend the night in the Carolina Hotel, have breakfast, and enjoy a spa treatment OR a round of golf on Pinehurst No. 2. It's our best value of the year!

Check out the Top 10 things to do at Pinehurst by visiting www.pinehurst.tv. We also have a fun holiday interactive site at www.pinehurstholiday.com.

Hope you'll come back and visit us again soon!

Tom Pashley
VP, Marketing
Pinehurst Resort