Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What is going on in our neck of the woods.
-Jack started his two week swim lessons at UNCW yesterday. He is staying with my mom for these two weeks since the classes are at 11am. I was able to get out of work this morning for a bit to see him. Boy, I am so proud of him.
-I think the kids miss being together all day. When I picked Emma up from school, I asked her if she wanted to see Jack... he is home? She replies with at "Ah huh" and quickly gets into her seat.
-Emma is saying a lot of new words and is being cuter than ever.
-Michael and I got tickets to see the Carolina Hurricanes vs the Pittsburgh Penguins Hickey game this Saturday in Raleigh.
-If any of you Wilmington blog readers are looking for a house or know someone that is, let me know because I have the house for you.

No comments: