Monday, April 6, 2009

Race Day

A great weekend in Charleston! Friday morning my dad, Michael, Jack, Emma, Zach (who played hookie from school), and I went downtown. Boy, I love Charleston! If Michael, the kids, and I would ever move somewhere, it would be Charleston. Anyway. We walked around the "Market Place" and took a carriage ride. Then it was off to the kids races. The kids race is such a terrific event. There are games, blow-up jumpy things, food, and music all for the kids. Jack, Zack and Emma all did awesome it their races.




Emma getting ready for her race


Em receiving her medal



Look at me! I'm fast!



Our superstar!



Zach and Jack with their medals



All three kids


Saturday morning, waiting to see Daddy run. The Cooper River Bridge Run is 6.2 miles. You start in Mount Pleasant(just north of Charleston) and run over the big bridge and then through beautiful downtown Charleston. Michael also had a great run himself.

No comments: